Logan Johnson
Timeline -

Volunteer and Health Status Application - 26 Jan 2010
Ref 1 - 29 Jan 2010
Ref 2 - 3 March 2010
Ref 3 - 9 March 2010
Interview - 5 March 2010
Nominated - 16 March 2010
Legally Cleared - 17 March 2010

Now I'm just waiting on my medical and dental packets. I want to get those done ASAP because I'm planning on leaving the country at the end of May for the whole summer to go check out Eastern Europe. It's good that I'm planning a trip otherwise I would be obsessing about the Peace Corps until the Fall when I hope I get my invite.

Oh yea, I was nominated to Subsaharan Africa, Science Education for Feb 2011!! I haven't received my official nomination yet but I did stop by my recruiter's office to give her a copy of my lifeguard and CPR certifications. She told me then because I was too excited to wait.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment