Logan Johnson
I used the list to find a dentist that would give free exams/Xrays to PC applicants. I had to drive to Lilburn but I stayed overnight at a friend's so it wasn't too bad. My appt was at 8:50. They took me in right away. After a few uncomfortable x-rays they did this test to see which of my gums bled. Unfortunately a bunch did. And I have 2 cavaties. And I have gingivitis, but I just need to get my teeth cleaned and that will go away. We'll see if I can get that done for free. I hate the dentist. It's lame. And painful. She started moving all my teeth around to see if any were loose and she said some mobility was normal and I freaked out. I told her I didn't want to hear about my teeth moving because I already have nightmares about my teeth being loose or falling out. I don't need to hear more about it than necessary.

I also got my pap and urinalysis from the health center. Woohoo! Check and check! And I'm going in the morning to AIDSAthens to get a free HIV test!

The VA clinic called me back and said they do NOT do PC blood work. That's a huge pain in my ass. I can't understand why they can't just take some blood and test it. It's really easy. I don't even need the exam, just the blood work. Boo. They suck. And I missed qualifying for VA benefits by like 15 days. Even lamer.

Sooooo that's life. I have to send my computer into Dell tomorrow because the charger doesn't work anymore. Stupid computer. And I have a test tomorrow. Blahhhhhh. Nothing else really. 3 weeks until finals. Then finals. Then 3 weeks until I go to Europe!!! Today I looked up couch surfing people and places to go. I'm soooooo excited. Can't wait. But I have so much to do between now and then.
0 Responses

Post a Comment